BB Naija Angel is chopping some light trolling after hilariously revealing she did not know her new car had a seat warmer.
Angel recently took to her Instagram handle to reveal her car gave her a big shock.
According to the ex-Shine Ya Eye star, she thought her car was about to catch fire because her seat warmers were on and she didn’t know.
Angel revealed her car had seat warmers but she didn’t know so when they turned on, she was scared.
She thought something was happening to her new car and nearly panicked.
Angel wrote: “I just found out my car has a chair heater function and I had mistakenly turned it on.”
I parked on the road because I was so alarmed by how hot my car seat had gotten and I thought my car was about to explode,”
Social media users are trolling Angel and calling her a ‘villager’ for not knowing about seat warmers.
The Instablog Remedy posted her status and called her a ‘villager’.
“Angel. I’m sorry o! I can only imagine what was going though your mind! Car wey I just buy, I never drive am 1 month e wan catch fire 😂 village people,” they mocked her.
Check Angel’s post below…
Godwin Okine is a journalism major with 10 years of experience in blogging, content creation, SEO etc.
Godwin loves reading and researching and puts those skills to use as the Founding Editor of Nigeriabombshell.com
Contact [email protected]