Damilola Olakanmi, a beautiful Nigerian law student in the United Kingdom has died after overdosing on weed.
The 23-year-old consumed cannabis sweets she bought online and shockingly died from them.
Damilola and a friend ordered the edibles, as they’re called to enjoy them together.
The Nigerian overdosed on the edible weed and unfortunately died.
Her friend survived but fell seriously ill.
The Nigerian stays in Illford, East London with her mother whilst she schools.
She bought the drugs alongside her 21-year-old friend.
The cannabis sweets were delivered to their apartment where they tried it and the unfortunate happened.
Damilola was her mother’s only child, quite sadly.
Police arrested a 37-year old suspect, Leon Brown, for allegedly supplying them with the drugs.
He’s charged with charged with possession with intent to supply Class B synthetic cannabinoid, being concerned in the supply of a synthetic cannabinoid, and possession with intent to supply a psychoactive substance.
No related posts found...
Godwin Okine is a journalism major with 10 years of experience in blogging, content creation, SEO etc.
Godwin loves reading and researching and puts those skills to use as the Founding Editor of Nigeriabombshell.com
Contact [email protected]